Shipping first week of December 2020
Steering damper kit for Yamaha Tenere T700 (Ténéré T7) designed and produced by TripleClamp Moto, mounts a Scott's steering damper/stabilizer to the factory Yamaha top triple clamp.
- No need to remove the top triple clamp for installation. Only the handlebar and the handlebar clamps are removed and reinstalled in minutes.
- Virtually no additional rise of handlebar
- Compatible with TripleClamp Moto’s Xtrig PHDS vibration dampening handle bar (coming soon)
- Made from aircraft grade aluminum with Stainless Steel hardware.
- UV Safe hard anodized in blue or black
- Uses a thick stainless steel than pin to elaminate flex and increase feedback.
- Uses a standard stepped damper arm.
- Guaranteed for life
- All Yamaha Tenere 700 2020+ models.
Since this kit uses the most commonly used damper arm for the Scotts steering damper, we do not include one in the mounting kit when you buy just the mounting kit and reuse your own damper, however if you purchase the full kit which includes a damper, we supply the damper with an arm installed on it.
The Scotts Steering damper that comes with the full kit is the offroad version. This is what Scotts recommends for dual-sport use. If you want the road version, please leave us a note at the checkout.
The Scotts damper is the industry standard steering stabilizer with high level of adjustability of high speed AND low speed dampening. This is the best steering damper in the market and the ONLY one allowed to be used in world famous rally races such as the Dakar.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.