Xtrig PHDS are well engineered sophisticated handlebar vibration dampers, not just a simple rubber ring under the bolts. These are the best in their league and an industry standard used by KTM and Husqvarna rally team. These are the only product you see used in racesÂ in Dakar by pro teams.
What is PHDS ?
The PHDS (Progressive Handlebar Dampening System) is a system supported by elastomers designed to absorb engine and chassis vibrations.Â The system also dampens the forces acting on the handlebar in a horizontal and vertical direction, maintaining steering precision. The handlebar can be adjusted in several different positions when the PHDS is mounted.
- Sold as a set
- Comes with optional bar raisers.
- Comes with medium rubber (yellow).Â Soft (green) and Harder (Red) rubbers available separately
- Color is black Anodized
- For 28.6mm (1-1/8") handle bars (OEM for KTM and Husqvarna)
- M10 boltsÂ (OEM for KTM andÂ Husqvarna)
- IncludesÂ 10mm raiser and screws, risers are optional to use.
- Clamps have the same built-in offset as stock. They can be rotated 180 degrees for few milometersÂ of forward or backward offset.
- Compatible with all TripleClamp Moto's steering damper mounts for 790, 990, 950, 1090, 1190 and 1290
- KTM 790 /1090 /1190 /1290 all years
- KTMÂ 950/950 Adventure when used with TripleClamp Moto's steering damper mount.
- KTMÂ 2008-18 KTM 690 Enduro R and SM
- KTMÂ 85 to 530 cc ( yearÂ 2000+)
- Husaberg 125Â to 570Â (2003+)
- Husqvarna 85Â to 501Â Â (2014+)
- Beta off-road models (2014+)
- fits on Xtrig M10 triple clamps (old version only)
- Xtrig part number:Â 50100008