KTM did it again - they produced the fantastic 790 Adventure but used the same method for attaching a very heavy headlight assembly onto small and weak frame posts that are breaking already.
TripleClamp Moto introduces the only product on the market that offers the following:
- reinforces the headlight mount posts to mitigate frame breakage
- easy installation without removing any panels on your 790. Does not need removal of the fuel tank to install
- made from extremely strong and rust proof stainless steel
- includes all hardware
- designed to work in unison with the KTM headlight steel tubes on your bike
- very cost effective
- fits all models of the 790 adventure: S, R and Rally R
Don’t wait for your headlight frame posts to break. Scroll through the product photos to see these broken posts on 790s - not just the ones ridden hard offroad, the mass of the headlight has a pendulum affect on these posts and they fatigue and ultimately break right off. This is the same problem that has plagued the KTM 1090/1190/1290 bikes since 2013.
100% compatible with any steering damper kit, 100% compatible with any GPS mount, 100% compatible with all frame and engine guards, 100% guaranteed for life!
Patent pending design exclusive to TripleClamp Moto Inc.