The The BRP Rubber Mounted SUB "Scotts Under Bar"Â Adapter uses (8) Poly-Urethane bushings to isolate vibration and reduce rider fatigue by softening the harsh spike of hitting square edge rocks and obstacles. NOW available with two different durometer bushings to fine tune the amount of vibration dampening.
- BRP Rubber Mounted SUB Adapter
- Sets of Rubber Bushings -(Red = Medium and Blue = Soft.)
- Aluminum Cones & All Necessary Hardware
- Scotts Frame Bracket
- LNK-4032-35 (Minus 5mm Cut damper Link Arm)
- Damper arm removal tool
Complete kit includes
- Everything in the mount kit except for the arm removal tool
- One Scotts stabilizer with the link arm installed on it.
- This Kit Raises the handlebars 15mm taller than stock and puts the bars at 21mm in front of the steering stem (which is the stock bar position)
- Lower Bend Bars can be used to compensate for additional height.
- SUB Mounting reduces the risk of bodily injury
- Stabilizer is tucked away and protected from potential damage from a crash.