Â Xtrig PHDS are well engineered sophisticated handlebar vibration dampers, not just a simple rubber ring under the bolts. These are the best in their league and an industry standard used by KTM and Husqvarna rally team. These are the only product you see used in racesÂ in Dakar by pro teams.
What is PHDS ?
The PHDS (Progressive Handlebar Dampening System) is a system supported by elastomers designed to absorb engine and chassis vibrations.Â The system also dampens the forces acting on the handlebar in a horizontal and vertical direction, maintaining steering precision. The handlebar can be adjusted in several different positions when the PHDS is mounted.
- Sold as a set
- Comes with optional bar raisers.
- Comes with medium rubber (yellow).Â Soft (green) and Harder (Red) rubbers available separately
- Color is black Anodized
- For 28.6mm (1-1/8") handle bars (OEM for KTM and Husqvarna)
- M10 boltsÂ (OEM for KTM andÂ Husqvarna)
- IncludesÂ 10mm raiser and screws, risers are optional to use.
- Clamps have the same built-in offset as stock. They can be rotated 180 degrees for few milometersÂ of forward or backward offset.
This model has the cone shape bushings that fit in the top triple clamps that do not have a threaded hole for the handlebar mounts.
- KTM 125/150 SX, 250/350/450 XCF/SXF (2016)
- KTM 125-450 SX/SXF/XC/XCFÂ (2017+)
- KTM 690 Enduro R (2019+)
- Husqvarna TC 125 & FC 250/350/450 (2016)
- Husqvarna 701 Enduro/SM (2016+)
- Husqvarna TC/TX/FC/FX 85-450 (2017+)
Â Xtrig part number:Â 50100018
Softer and harder rubbers (elastomers)Â Â are available.