Xtrig PHDS are well engineered sophisticated handlebar vibration dampers, not just a simple rubber ring under the bolts. These are the best in their league and an industry standard used by KTM and Husqvarna rally team. These are the only product you see used in races in Dakar by pro teams.
Xtrig part number: 50100008
What is PHDS ?
The PHDS (Progressive Handlebar Dampening System) is a system supported by elastomers designed to absorb engine and chassis vibrations. The system also dampens the forces acting on the handlebar in a horizontal and vertical direction, maintaining steering precision. The handlebar can be adjusted in several different positions when the PHDS is mounted.
- Sold as a set
- Comes with optional bar raisers.
- Comes with medium rubber (yellow). Soft (green) and Harder (Red) rubbers available separately
- Color is black Anodized
- For 28.6mm (1-1/8") handle bars (OEM for KTM and Husqvarna)
- M10 bolts (OEM for KTM and Husqvarna)
- Includes 10mm raiser and screws, risers are optional to use.
- Clamps have the same built-in offset as stock. They can be rotated 180 degrees for few milometers of forward or backward offset.
- Compatible with all TripleClamp Moto's steering damper mounts for 790, 990, 950, 1090, 1190 and 1290
- KTM 790 /1090/1050 /1190 /1290 all years (with or without our steering damper mount kit for those bikes)
- KTM 950/950 Adventure when used with TripleClamp Moto's steering damper mount.
KTM 2008-18 KTM 690 Enduro R and SM
- KTM 85 to 530 cc ( year 2000+)
- Husaberg 125 to 570 (2003+)
- Husqvarna 85 to 501 (2014+)
- Beta off-road models (2014+)
- fits on Xtrig's M10 triple clamps (old version only)
Note about the options:
You have the option to purchase the PHDS clamps with our new version 2.0 damper bracket for KTM 790, 1090, 1050, 1190 and 1290. This option is only suitable for those who own version 1 of the steering damper mount for those bikes and wish to upgrade their kit to version 2.0. That option ONLY adds the bracket portion of the damper mount kit to your order.
All our steering damper mount kits are compatible with Xtrig PHDS, however version 2.0 damper bracket for KTM 790, 1090, 1050, 1190 and 1290 allows you to install the XTRIG PHDS clamps and the Scotts Steering Damper in all available positions with or without risers unlike version 1 that was limited to one position.
Confused yet? contact us.