An easy to maintain foam air filter system for the 950/990 bikes. This replaces the entire restrictive airbox.
Version 4.0 and up include our new foam filter with with proprietary convoluted surface for over double the filtration surface area. Produced with triple layers from coarse to fine density foam.
- Precision-cut ALLOY base-plates and filter cages. Powder-coated for a professional finish.
- Foam filter can be separated from its cage for cleaning and carrying of spare.
- 100% perimeter seal with no compromise. The filter element is sandwiched between the baseplate and the filter cage just like the factory KTM rally bikes, allowing zero dust ingress because our filter is perfectly sealed all around. No more guessing if your filter is fully installed.
- Now packaged with a dry filter only - use your favorite filter oil. Easy to simply roll up and pack in your bag or even a jacket pocket because they’re not part of the filter cage.
- Filter changes take two minutes! No tools required.
- We also include a high performance crankcase breather filter - no need to buy one separately.
- Precise density SILICONE seals for the base plate. We don’t like rubber because it tends to harden and crack over time. We don’t like foam because it doesn’t last. These seals will last forever!
- Attention 950 Super Enduro owners: No need to cut your velocity stacks!!!
Kit includes the following:
- Alloy base-plate and filter cage plate
- One foam filter. (Spare filters are available separately)
- Base plate foam seals
- Crankcase breather hose filter
- Two filter system bolts
Installation instructions in Downloads and Instructions page of our website.
Notes: This system is for racing and is not claimed to be road legal or emissions compliant. As with all open air filter systems, we strongly recommended tuning your air-fuel ratio when installing this system to ensure optimum performance.